View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, i think so too. They will monitor the sitution and better wait till it stable then travel. No point, travel then kanna stuck there.
Yup. I got a feeling that the government will implement a 2 phase lifting of travel restrictions. First phase (1 or 2 months after CB is lifted) would be to allow travelers in and out of Singapore but with a default quarantine period. Second phase (2 to 3 months after the first phase) would be back to SOP. If it really is the case, then the earliest that we will be allowed to travel without any restrictions would probably be in Q4 2020.

Well, luckily for me, I've gone to BKK in early last month and have unloaded and checked clear for 4 nights.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley