View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
What are the chances of a clean joint becoming "dirty"?

Hi bros

Like every guy, I always wonder what is the limit I can push for clean joints.

I do know some has zero chance such as Natureland, Healing touch and the big outlets.

On the other end of the spectrum, some are just plain dirty. One look and we already know..ML dress sexily, tinted black windows, poor shop name and ugly design for the shop 招牌

For those who are in between, how do u gauge other than cheonging urself or getting inputs from SBF? if i got alot of Vitamin M, always can cheong la. but now, have to save up. Haha.

I do visit some before, they got the peeping window plus the sign which says: no sexual activity allowed, offenders will be handed over to the police.. and interestingly, for me at least, i like to try and sometimes it is a hit or miss.

I remember I went to one joint, it has the small window and the sign, I just went in for the massage, and the Vietbu towards the end ask me if i need a press down there. I said yes, and the HJ was done under the towel. I always cum slow and she was getting worried. So I asked if can touch her boobs and she said ok, but I still cannot cum..so i pushed further and she got worried as she keep looking at the window. She asked me when I can cum, and I said I need to touch more and she said no more, and I said if I cannot cum, I cannot pay u..hahah..end up I unhook her bra, and she change position to my head area, pretend to massage my head, while she give me a HJ at my head area. I think that way, her back is facing the small window and she feel safer.

For another joint, I kept being teased..go back for 5 times and do not have..fuck! So i have decided to stop trying.. tease can, but must release la.

Call me weird or funny, I like to go for such spa which the ML can give HJ, and then each room has the small window and the "sign" and i try to delay my cum and then milk the ML as much as I can because she is worried and scared kenna caught. This one is such a thrill. FJ even better but seldom has such cases.

Anyone has any similar stories or tastes as me? Hehe