Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2022, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliceman View Post
I really hoped is not STD... but the first sign of syphilis is a small sore, While most people infected develop several of them. The chancre usually develops about two or three weeks or more after exposure. No fucking joke. OKT better clarify. I have medical report to prove it. PM me if you want to know more, if you have exposed yourself. I suggest you do a medical check up. I just don't want anyone become same victim like me.
Medical report? You mean you have the report to show you are infected but you don’t attach it here? Then you want who to believe you brother? Who today don’t know how to mosaic photo. if it’s true, you can simply mosaic out your name and other sensitive details and just put out the report here. If I were the one to kanna Syphilis, I confirm first thing will attach the report here and demand an answer from the OKT and request the lady to stop working and get checked first in case it affect other bros as well. Such an obvious sabotage attempt from a low life and low pointer account who obviously is a fucking sabotage clone account. Why, now 7th month, biz is bad in your dome is it, or you doing Euro girl bad biz so here to sabo TS. Don’t talk so much, got any evidence please show it before talking any lanjiao cock. Fucking low life idiot.

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7