View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

Raven kept the throttle wide open, wanting to get away from those evil people as fast as she possible could and to give Tim a 'real' hug. She drove wide open until she knew they were far away from the house. Raven let off the gas and let the machine coast to a stop. Just as before, she lifted her right leg high in the air, wanting to showoff for Tim, but this time, it went over her head, she turned and jumped from the 4-wheeler.

She stood, hands on her very slender hips, her legs slightly spread, and looking to the one person, she loved so much. Raven's heart pounded out of control as she watched Tim looking up and down her body, wondering what he was thinking and all at once, that strange feeling swept between her long legs. 'Are you going to give me a 'real' hug or just sit there staring at me?' she asked in a soft, loving voice that she'd never used until this very second.

Tim stood up, looked into her pretty, brown eyes and felt his cock coming to life. He wasn't sure if it would be right to hug her in this condition or not, but if he didn't, it would break her innocent little heart in two. He took a step towards her, reached out his arms and Raven flew into his arms and against his body. He hugged as tight as he could, enjoying the feel of the sexy woman, his friend and his Aunt.

'I missed you so much,' he panted, trying to catch his breath and hoped his cock would behave for just a few more minutes. There was no way in hell he wanted to try explain his cock or why it was so hard to his innocent friend... Aunt. Tim's head rested on Raven's shoulder, he could feel her heart beating faster than his and it made him feel so good knowing just how much this beautiful woman loved him.

Raven melted in his arms, enjoying her favorite guy hugging her. She couldn't help wondering why that strange feeling always went between her legs when she thought about Tim. But, it always seemed to be at its very worse, when he touched her and Raven never knew what caused it. Later, Raven had to ask him. He was sure to know.

'So, other than riding through the woods, what you been up to?' he asked looking up to see a strange, new look on her pretty face. He couldn't help but caressing over every last inch of her back, enjoying the feel of her warm body under his fingers, hoping Raven would remember just how close they were last year. Tim knew deep down that it was wrong touching her this way, but she was his girl, not his Aunt.

'I don't know,' she giggled feeling his hands touching her, making her tingle all over and it made her feel so good. 'I've been missing you a whole bunch, I know that,' she added, knowing her face was turning red. She always felt so funny when Tim was anywhere near her.

'I missed you too!' he replied hugging her more, letting his hands slowly move to her butt and couldn't help squeezing each of her very firm cheeks. 'Your Daddy said I could rub your cute, little butt,' he said looking up to see her eyes squeezed shut and a blissful look on Raven's face. 'Is it ok with you?' Tim asked, hearing a soft moan coming from somewhere deep inside her. He had a good idea she liked it very much and had no objections.

Raven was helpless as Tim's hands slid over her butt. That strange, wonderful feeling rushed over her so fast, she couldn't even breath. She could only manage a weak moan, as he touched one of her 'special' places. Daddy always told her if someone touched her boobies or below her belly, she was to tell him, but this Tim. Her guy and she loved him touching her and wished that he'd touch her everywhere, even on her very, very 'special' place.

'I better stop before I do something bad.' Tim said starting to pull away, but she held him close.

'What do you mean?' she asked with a big smile, wondering what Tim wanted to do that was so bad. Raven knew that he'd never, ever do anything that would hurt her and she couldn't understand this.

'I might do something I shouldn't,' he said hoping she'd stop and just let him go, but Raven wasn't like that. She might be a little slow, but if she didn't understand something, she didn't stop asking questions until she did.

'You gotta tell me what you mean.'

'I shouldn't even be touching your butt,' he said caressing her more, digging his fingers into her flesh, feeling Raven pushing to his hips.

'You can do anything to me. I don't care if it's bad or not,' she whispered, as that feeling between her legs was worse than it had ever been in her life. 'I'll like anything you do to me,' she whispered again watching a smile covering his face. Raven loved Tim so much and she wished he could be her boyfriend. She never had one before and knew Tim would be the best boyfriend in the whole, wide world.

Tim didn't know what to do, he wanted to do so many things with Raven, but she wasn't a normal girl. She was special and he didn't want to scare or hurt her in any way. 'I can't,' he said with hurt, wishing so badly that he could grab her, kiss her and make love to this wonderful lady he'd been madly in love with for as long as he could remember.

'Why not?' Raven asked in an innocent voice, wondering why Tim didn't want to do the bad thing to her, when she told him it was fine. 'You can do anything to me,' she whispered, hoping so much that he'd touch her and do the bad thing. She didn't care. It was Tim, he could do anything he wanted to her and Raven knew she'd love it no matter what.

Tim just let out a long and very slow sigh, wishing this wasn't so hard. How could he could he even start to explain his feelings for her, when he didn't even understand them. She was his Aunt, his best friend ever and her mind was only that of a young teenager. He continued to hug her, as she slowly rocked back and forth, something she knew that he loved very much.

'Let's go down by the fort and I'll try my best to explain it to you,' he said running his hands over her butt, enjoying her rocking him so carefully in her loving arms. Tim knew it was wrong, but she made it so hard to resist her and the poor, little thing didn't even have a clue what she did to him.

She looked him in the eyes and made her 'special' mean face. 'You had better tell me or,' she paused to put both hands on her gorgeous hips. 'I will be forced to beat you up,' she said in a serious voice, not wanting to let this drop. She had to know what 'bad' thing Tim wanted to do. What really made her mad, Tim was her best friend ever, and he still wouldn't tell her.

'I will, baby,' he smiled giving the butt he loved to touch a tiny slap.

'Ouch!' she giggled rubbing her butt, making sure that it was pointed towards him. She had a feeling that he liked seeing it and now she really knew that he loved touching it. 'Do you like my butt, Tim? You CAN answer that, I hope!' Raven teased in a voice that sounded like a preppy.

He looked at her and couldn't believe it. His sweet, little friend had just made her first, ever smart ass remark. 'You booger!' he laughed grabbing her in his arms, wishing so bad that she wasn't his 35 year old Aunt and that her mind was right. 'I'm going to spank you when we get to the river,' he smiled rubbing her great, little ass more, enjoying her pushing forward, against his growing cock.

'Ok!' she jerked from him, jumped on the 4-wheeler and was ready to go. She wanted to hear just why Tim wouldn't tell her the 'bad' thing and now, she wanted him touching her butt again, even if it meant a playful spanking.

After riding a few more minutes, Raven used the machine down a deep sloop and they were at the junction, where the river and lake joined.

TBC