View Single Post
Old 19-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
easy to find
shops contiguous to shenshiong

towels out front

apple..early 30s..super good fukd her 20+ times
150 all in..DO NOT PAY MORE***
body is typical sichuan farmgal build..not fat at all but little bit rounded..but in proportion.

yuyu....not bad but she seems complain even normal 15cm dick...little bros literally...may get better experience

both above real not fake boobies

amy..bit older..early 40s...but all parts in right poz and if you have a decent dick you will get a good reaction
(dwarf dicks will get SOP but no excitement i heard)
my own experience was she is a good bang once you get her attention lol

there are more SW here but older or ugly so i dun discuss...above are the 3 doable ones if u are not blind or desperate

(*** if u are obese or v old...she will..fair enough ask more...cos she can...she told me like..^^old one so hard to cum ..need take time^^...and ^^ why i should not charge more for ** fatty waddling on top of me...yewwww..i will do for $ but will take more cos not nice for me^^

GUYS ..SW its a bizness..she can charge who she wanta whatta she wanta)

the place is not hard to find if you have eyes
Apple is the one with many tattoos?

I wonder where the prettier ice queen A**y went. Previously shifted to a shop near (but not on) Syed Alwi. Doesn't really reply messages these days and last I checked earlier today, wechat profile pic changed to black picture and moments totally removed. Damn...