View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Me: Wah much more than me and you dont get pregnant. ??

Wifey : yes, that's in 2011, met a guy from tagged in 2009, we didn't have sex, just went out dinner and petting, and in 2011, he brought me to his house when his parents went oversea, we had sex that night, as I dont like condom, he didn't put one.. over the week I slept with him 3 times and every night he would have sex and shoot in.
When I miss my period, I know I'm having his, one month later I go for abortion without you knowing..Love you dear.

After she said that, she climb over me rubbing her pussy against my dick making it hard as she lower herself to me to fuck me
For the first time after so many years that we fuck twice in the morning within 2 hours.
Cecelialee sis dear...not too good to hv abortions...try to avoid it if u can

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-05-2021 at 12:50 PM.