View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

As wifey done with her posting, she came back to bed, jump on the bed, (we still naked), " Dear, tell me how many woman you had sex before, I've read your post, is that all, only a dozen.. hmmmm??

Wah, she start to question me..." Eh..eh..2 more, both from Tagged, one in 2005 at her house, the other in 2007 in H81, I can't beat yours, how many guys you date and did you ?

Wifey: I told you already, you go count from 2000 start.. hehehe

Me: Wah much more than me and you dont get pregnant.

Wifey : yes, that's in 2011, met a guy from tagged in 2009, we didn't have sex, just went out dinner and petting, and in 2011, he brought me to his house when his parents went oversea, we had sex that night, as I dont like condom, he didn't put one.. over the week I slept with him 3 times and every night he would have sex and shoot in.
When I miss my period, I know I'm having his, one month later I go for abortion without you knowing..Love you dear.

After she said that, she climb over me rubbing her oussy against my dick making it hard as she liwer herslf to me to fuck me
For the first time after so many years that we fuck twice in the morning within 2 hours.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder