View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Amazing gossip out from Spain.Barca wanted Salah LMFAO.Question why Salah wants to go Barca? Salah is thriving at Liverpool and playing great football at highest level.
Classic move called long standing interest. They have to indicate their interest now so that they can say they have been eyeing him for a long time. With Messi gone next season, they would have freed up a lot of weekly wages which can be used to recruit someone else. Mane is targeted by Real Madrid

Both Real madrid and Barcelona likes to target players with a huge following on instagram, twitter etc. Gives them hugh commercial value to their sponsors. Sells a lot of shirts too

I think Liverpool may sell next season. The current squad is at its peak now. Selling a few will provide funds for a rebuild of the team.