View Single Post
Old 27-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
what if the driver asks: 'loh yao, pin kan chan goon arh?' (cantonese: fren, which resturant?) then how to answer?

Do I answer: "em haiz sek yeh, haiz kiew thai kok kai yah!"
Hee...

With Kowloon Seng, it's more a place where the pooying tham ngan go after work or for their grocery shopping.

Was told by my Thai friends at Golden Mile that the most happening pub disco is on the sixth floor of one of the buildings. Apparently you just have to go to any of the Thai Aharn (food) joints and ask them for Chan hoak ('6th Floor' in Thai) and they'll lead you to it.

Got Thai singers (pooying and poochai) who sing and you give flowers to. Also a lot of pooying tarm ngan also chill ard there.

Btw, if you want action, then follow tirak69's advice on Lockhart Road. On one of the streets leading from it, near to the neon sign that says La Bamba, there's a small aharn thai joint serving decent esarn food (the name of the joint is Thai Hut). There got a lot of pooying and katoey tarm ngan who hang out there for supper between tricks. Some quite happening (the pooyings I mean).

Cheers!