Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nolaboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Outcall massage in hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfugs View Post
Tried booking one last night via phone booking
Quite simple and straightforward, from their website shortlist a few "massage ladies" of your preference, call the shop/agent ask this this available anot
Once confirmed, they ask for ur name, hotel & room no., this is for them to confirm with the hotel that u indeed is a customer staying in the provided room no.

Once booking made & the shop called up the hotel to confirm
The hotel staff will call u at ur room phone to verify that u made the booking so u say yes & they will allow her to come up to ur room.

Do note that some hotels will charge xtra for guest/companion
So check beforehand, can google guest friendly hotel bangkok, got a few sites to refer to

If its those 24hrs type & its late at night high chance not many available
So ytd i call the shop at abt 11pm to check on the few choices i have in mind, all not available so bobian horny liao ask the auntie who available, she read out the numbers available & at the same time i check against the website for their pics

Got a few not bad one, so i chose the syt cute lady, pic shown usually is those fotoshot edited ones, so give & take 70-80% accurate only

Tip: better to choose those with real life fotos than the ones showing their model fotoshot fotos, so manage ur own expectations, also if u choose young ones the shop aunty will headsup u say young lady massage not so good so ur choice

Anyway she anyway she arrived 30 mins later...to continue later, go jiak tom yum gung 1st for now
Which service you use bro? Care to share please.