View Single Post
Old 13-02-2023, 03:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexual Performance Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentaikun View Post
Thank you all bros for your reply. Actually I've delayed ejaculation ever since I started on antidepressants. Last time dose not so much but slowly as the dosage gets high, you will feel harder to erect and cum. Slowly end up getting anxiety before sex. When doing it still ok.

My dosage as follows for depression with panic attack:
You are on WAY too much medication!!!

Some are being prescribed to mitigate the side effects of others eg bupropion is added to the mix to try to counter the effects of the other drugs.

It's a downward spiral that will end up with developing all sorts of other physical issues as time goes by including an increased likelihood of Dementia as you get older.

You must visualise an end date for all these drugs. Your problems are all in your mind and it is your mind that has the capability of getting you out the valley you're currently stuck in. Chemicals will not cure you all they do is dull all the senses including those you need to enjoy life.

Almost everyone I know has been through bouts of anxiety, self doubt and a sense of hopelessness but with a bit of determination there is a way out without the use of drugs.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates