View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Went pariss today.. First time go bukit indah, as im not driving so i googled how to go there.. For the info of others who not driving, i took CW6 from boon lay then alighted at Giant.. Aft alight walk straight turn left and u'll see pariss. Took ard 1.5 hrs from BL to Pariss on a thursday afternoon including custom time, quite far no jam thru 2nd link. Fare wise it cost $4 from SG - JB, RM5 JB - SG.

Pariss spa is quite small compared to other spas.. Cosy type, i has one big hot pool and 1 sauna room.. Toilet only got 4 cubicles, shower 8.

Food wise pale in comparison to places like nz bluewave, 3 'kiam' and some finger food. I had some halfboiled eggs there. Ok la, no complaints.. A good thing is got free ciggs there, those cheap ones buay pai la.. Other amenities include a small tv room with 6 leather seats, showing channel8, quite cozy..

Approached a captain call ah zhong, asked for viet(i haven bonk before a viet yet, its for my personal achievement) and ask to view n choose. He told me only 2 avail, brought me to the rooms(actually hotel rooms upstairs). Chose this girl called maggie on the 6th floor.

Looks quite cute when she opened her room door thats y i chose her.. Can speak chinese and quite engaging..jus that she gt saggy boobs..

She showered me and went on to bed, and started to catbath me.. Then went on to bbbj with lots of ball sucking.. Den a good few min AR..song!

Allowed 69, but i didn lick too much coz gt a smell(not salty fish but dunno how to describe, those indon malaysia roadside type of smell. not smelly but not pleasant either). After there cont w fj, not fantastic cb abit loose.. In the end CIM..

Captain ah zhong later gave me his hp no.(can pm me if u want the no) and told me if wanna book girls can call him.. If want overnight for viet is 550rm, for 1230am-10am include room..can come earlier to choose fr the girls he has.prc/local diff price..

Name: Maggie
Look : 6/10
Figure : 6/10 (a slightly tummy nia)
Boobs : ~34b, soft and saggy
Ar : 9/10
Frenching : Didnt try
Gfe 7/10
Bbbj : 9/10
Fj :5/10
RTF: no, will try others
Damage: rm188

Bulgarian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singaporean, Thai, Viet, Laos, Taiwanese

Last edited by benny21; 30-08-2013 at 07:14 AM.