View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 12
natstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Always been a lurker, but think I should contribute back to the community after benefiting from all of your MRs here, especially seeing how there's been lots of constructive posters in this thread recently.

Cheryl (from the HC section)

Had her recently. Good attitude, cheery and friendly. Puts you at ease from the get-go.

Looks: 7//10 Not exactly like her profile photo, but decent enough. Kinda SYT looking. Wouldn't call it her strong suit. I place a premium on face so maybe some bros might rate her higher.

Body: 7/10 Again, decent. Nothing to shout about.

Boobs: B. A nice handful.

Sensual: I think this is where she shines. Starts with a catbath, the usual routine and so on. Difference is she does it with.. more gusto? Not usually a big fan of this portion but hers was pretty enjoyable. Flipped me over and came to the best part - the BBBJ. I wouldn't say it's the best I've ever had, but boy does she work hard. Went at it for at least 10 minutes without her slowing down, all the while I roamed her body without resistance. She got pretty into it (as did I) and we ended up in 69 where I finished into her mouth - which she took like a champ. Ended with some hot water in her mouth and her slurping around to clean me off.

Playability: Very high. I saw a post by some other bro saying he got a FJ with her so I don't think she's to be taken on the same level as a Vanilla (with the secret unlocks and all), hence why I'm sharing this with ya'll.

RTM: Maybe - there are a few other BBBJ MLs that I've not tried (Carrie!), but Cheryl would be a solid pick for a good time.