View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I meet 2 sugar babes on and off in their early twenties.

One comes from a upper middle class income family and stays in a landed property. We just had lunch today and we can talk like friends over lunch
Find a common subject matter to be able to hold a conversation. Like her favorite food, places to visit, pets, etc

But sometimes I felt pai seh when we go to restaurant and we need to mingle withe servers. Do they think we are father / daughter out for normal meals? I only meet this one for meals so far....

The other gal is more shy. We just meet at my place, and order grab food after we done our sexercise. Oh well. Different people have different strokes. We just have to manage them differently....
Just a random thought.

Money makes wonders, girls are willing to spend time with anyone giving that person a form of happiness even though it's short-lived. Everyone knows it's monetary transaction, but still happy nonetheless.

Without money, these girls would not even bother, let alone set sights on that person.