Thread: FWB SOP
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FWB SOP

Tot most couple in heat will be like that no???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
Okie… so this is how it’s going to be like… ideally…
We get into the room, he will push me against the wall and kiss me passionately while squeezing my boob with one hand and feeling up my thigh with the other hand, I’d let out a soft moan and push him back, so I can get into the bathroom to freshen up and shower.
I’ll wait for him on the bed to join me after he showered. We will den cuddle and chat a lil with his hand cupping my left boob and flipping or pinching my nip. Unable to resist the sensations any further, I reach out to his lips and We kiss and French like 2 person gasping for air with each other’s mouth…
Knowing my chest area is my weakness, he suck long and forceful on one and flipping the other, making sure neither one is missed. (Jus like in most JAV)

With all that stimulations, I’m ready to beg to be fucked.
This shall one day happen when I manage to meet this someone who can share the same level of connection and surrender myself to him…