View Single Post
Old 19-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Westerhout houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdz View Post
Tried G2 at WH06

She said started working 2 weeks ago.

Name: Yaya
Age: 27(?) She told me twenty something but I can't remember.
Looks: 7/10. I think she pretty but YMMV.
Body: She got big C cup. I think enhanced. Slim body. Nice firm ass.

She can speak some English but no French.

I was her first customer for the day so think she still horny. BJ for a bit (more put condom on with mouth than BJ) then FJ already. Started with her on top, then she pulled me up and we change to lotus. Finally she lay down and told me to fuck her. With her CFM face and her moans, I couldn't resist and surrendered.

$80 / 40min
Took her today, I think slightly above average in the looks dept.
Service oriented... But too bad it's all things except the sex itself- will make sure you are taken care of.. Make sure water is correct temp, give you towel personally...
But when it comes to the sex: more sop than sop.. BJ I think is 30secs long, cowgirl 1 min long.. Then asked me to go missionary already..cannot play nipples but can play boobs, cannot neck her coz she feel itchy.. But at least she say it nicely. . I missionary at least 15mins...just bored so last burst of rapid fire and cummed in her ( inside condom of course).
Overall a rather boring fuck.. but she is nice and good conversant..
RTF: nah.... So boring.. Had better ones for $60 only...