View Single Post
Old 13-05-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PR bars/restaurants

Yes, pick any lady... All PR Bars allow you to pick any lady you want. Some will auto come sit with you, but you can always reject and ask the manager to bring the lineup for you to choose. Customer is always right

Quote:
Originally Posted by putin54321 View Post
Are you referring to this Ruenglalynn Retro Bar at Mega Bangna?

Yes, I agree different shops have different systems which is confusing. Some you just need to open a bottle and the ladies come and drink with you, no LD. When you leave, you just tip whatever you feel like it.

For Paikanyai, RetroBar and Rhino Place, can you pick any lady? Means I should go early to pick the prettier ones before they are taken, haha. Or are they based on which table/zone you are sitting?