View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro, TP is definitely not a god-forsaken place although out of favour these days due to ever alluring Batam and the highly popular Balai. It was 'The Place' some 20 to 30 years ago with the army-run camps with plentiful cheap young girls.

TP, is still an exciting place to explore these days if you are interested in the good old Singapore in the 50s or 60s. You still get good Chinese food at prices lower than Batam and fresh seafood at the market in town. Harumanis mangoes are selling at 15k to 20k IDR per kilo.

Do stay in town when visiting TP and the hotels are reasonably cheap and clean. Night and Day Laguna is a nice good hotel costing $35 or so. You can also get ceweks from the minders hanging around town or from drivers and hotel staff. Cheers.
Bro, TP was the first indon island i cheong. Tat was way back 1990s. Those days no HP, no sbf. We learnt from mistakes. TP was hell of a place. Lots of ceweks. Teres discotek. Remember Ali Baba? But now gone leow. Except for FLs. In another island Tg Batu. Latter also like Tg Pinang. Used to be very popular with sillyporeans cos have cewek farms. As u mentioned supirs, ojek, hotel staffs....they may have lobang for FLs. Between Tg Pinang and Batu, think is better to cheong TP. Nearer to Sillypore. But Tg Pinang u ought to be very careful. Never play poker or cards in ur room ya. There were cases tamu got caught playing friendly cards red handed and was arrested. Can play cewek but not cards ya...

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 14-11-2019 at 09:40 PM.