Thread: PE
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PE

Actually cumming quickly is OK I find if cock still maintain stiffness. When I cum quick but is still very stiff, I do not give any indication that I had shot and I do not stop and the FL will not know, so I just keep going and shoot second round to my satisfaction. I make sure to give a tip and praise her just in case and that helps ease coming back for RTF which is necessary to add this FL to those I can do this successfully with.

Also use delay cream or delay spray. I recently used one delay spray and it is fantastic effective. The FL stopped riding after having two big ones but I could go on and when I finally shot, she gave me two thumbs up sign. Spray on in coffeeshop, have makan and a kopi while the spray numbs penis then go up to her place to shower and wash it off for the action.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcin View Post
Hi all, I think I have PE as I cum too fast (after bbbj less than a minute of putting it in), need advice on how to last longer, would appreciate any advice thanks