View Single Post
Old 21-01-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think they are usually happy to skip and do less work.
But the premise is (1) you can stand easily without the typical sensual brushes and touches during massage to get you aroused so she doesn’t get frustrated if you take too long and (2) you don’t expect her to fill the full hour with the sensual stuff and if she don’t you don’t get angry over it.
Cos while some of us go enjoy the relaxing and soothing massage as well, for the girls it’s mainly a significant time filler. Usually a decent ML gives you at at least 30mins massage (or more), the sensual stuff maybe at max 30mins? If you skip the massage she is still only going to give you 30mins sensual usually. Or she can potentially give you longer foreplay (the nail scratching, the nips kissing and stuff) but she would only be happy if the time taken for your HJ is the same. In general, HJ is usually more tiring for ML (unless they really put in a lot of strength and effort in their massage) cos it’s repetitive action. After that you either bathe and leave early or you just chill, cuddle and chit chat with her, which she will feel happy if the chemistry with you is right.

There is no rule on how you spend the 60 min with ML.
Some ML told me customers go there to TCSS with her, no massage needed.
You also don't expect her doing 60 min sensual even if you skip massage, there are so many other things to do....
60 min is very short if both share some common topics.
One example was Soma whom already left...