Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpry View Post
Visited Lucky yesterday, very nice of her to let me bring forward my appt time.
Reached her place, it was easy to find and the place was clean. Once sorted down she offered tea then she start explaining to me what I will be going through later and what things she will be performing, and the benefits of her JG. She also told me she is doing authentic service and not that hanky stuff as there are bros that went and left after knowing there’s no roaming or what. I was ok with that as I wanted good therapy and JG so told her no prob can proceed with the session. So below is my brief summary of the session
The session started and she began with my back after a while she told me my neck and lower back is stiff so she will help me tackle it first, after a few presses and cracking, I felt shiok and could move my body with ease and no stiffness. While doing she would tell me this acupoint leads to what part of the organs and parts. Then flip to the front, she explained again and after doing the legs she would ask if the blood flows to my head and really after awhile I start to feel blood flowing to my head and then my testicles starts to feel hot too, I was amazed with her skills. Then she started to do JG, and told me there’s a lot of blockages cannot clear all in one session as I won’t be able to tahan it, and true enough I was fking pain when she was pulling the veins in the kkj area. She told me to cut down on PCC/hj not good for health.
After the session she shared with me her TCM knowledge and foods to avoid taking for the care of your didi.
And yes I will return back again soon and let her fix me up. So all bros who are finding her please respect her and take care of her as it’s not easy to find a great lady these days who can do a good health revising JG
Open for appointment.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.