View Single Post
Old 14-12-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Running Girls

Chose Devera caused many years ago tried and was not bad, bed was abit hard and shower place abit small, but the service from the staffs makes up for it, and i liked the breakfast place next door.

Original plan was to try the cheap food near the end of walking street, alley near the atm which i saw the youtube russian guy went, but when we stepped into the alley, nbz 20 over pairs of local eyes were on us, the local girls and staff eat there too, we felt uncomfortable and decide to leave,

end up ate at this place called messy burgers, had to climb up 2 flight of stairs to an open rooftop place but the environment was nice, burgers were good and price still ok. about sgd10 per person, servings were huge. side note there was a local take away bbq chicken place downstairs.

so dinner settled time for desert, me and my friend worked one a simple system, each of us will take turn to choose where to enter since his first time and me a long time to visit.

1st stop, he chose Arabesque, time to pay school fees. brightly lit place with plenty of honies all shape and size and ages, they could smell us newbies from a mile away, ladies drinks left and right including the mamis and DJ, bill came up to 6K...fwah.....lesson learnt. barfine here was 4 and 5k, white vs orange tags

next stop, i knew had to slow down abit, read somewhere club XS had nice shows to see so off we go, damm we were not wrong, very happening place, model shows, almost nude shows and professional hip hop dance shows, had a good time and my friend commented this place better to spend the money compared to previous; spent a long time here, bar fine was 5k, friend took one, i knocked out on drinking sml apples, i not beer drinker but this apple tasted like soft drink. went back hotel at abt 1am, knocked out - end of day 1, side note we did pop in some older bars, geko but didnt feel the vibe so didnt sit