View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
He's treating you as an option, not a priority and he's not according you even some basic level of respect. There is no need to be too considerate in putting your message across, just tell him point-blank that you are not happy and that you two should take a break.

Tough as it may be, honesty is really the best policy. There is no point inventing an imaginary bf with whom you are looking to develop a serious relationship as an excuse for the "break". This type of character needs to be taught a lesson, it needs to sink in that his FWB (i.e you) left because your life is simply better without him, and not because you found someone better. That's a powerful message to send across.
Hi, yes I agree on all your points. But after careful consideration, there’s no point losing sleep over this. I am not going to invent an imaginary bf just to drama things up. Haha. The moment there’s tension, the fun goes out the window imho.