View Single Post
Old 18-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: R the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Somehow most of the FLs I know will hv at least 1 godpa/godbro.
It doesn't matter if they r young/old, tall/short, fat/thin, good figure/lousy figure or pretty/ugly.
And u b surprised that most 'aunties' hv godpa.
So r the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?
If u get to f the gal, still can say ok to some degree.
But the thing is some throw in so much $$ and didn't get to f the gal.
And some of these ppl r those mega earners.
Can consider clever ppl in their industries.
Or they worked too much that they got their brains burned out?

I just posted something related to this topic on another thread, but nevertheless, I shall post it here.

Essentially, these finanically-successful men are seeking to validate their self worth. You see, the money that they earn is unable to do so. Instead, they think that the attention they receive from FL/WL (the ones who they feel are attractive) can do so.

Allow me to elaborate. As a matter of fact, these men are not just looking at the end product, i.e. sex. Instead, what they are trying to do is to earn the adulation of these women, whom by the way, happen to be FL/WL. In simple words, they want to be looked up to as a 'MAN'. It all boils to down to insecurity, and lack of self-confidence/self-esteem in them. These men are essentially spending money on these FL/WL to reaffirm their masculinity. As a matter of fact, a guy can be very successful in his career, extremely capable at money-making, or he can be drop-dead gorgeously handsome but still feel very insecure.

Having said so, it is absolutely stupid for these guys who turn to commercial sex workers to find their self-worth. These guys, like the TS mentioned, are intelligent people. But who says intelligent people do not do stupid things? A classic example would be Bill Clinton (think: the Lewinsky Scandal). After all, shouldn't commercial sex be pay and fuck off? It should purely be a physical thing and absolutely no emotional attachments involved.

A person's self-worth should only be determined by his very ownself. If you yourself do not know what you are worth, how can others know? After all, you are the person that knows yourself best - your strengths and weakenesses. A guy shows a FL/WL $$$ and he would always be king - but the question is he the king or is the $$$ the king? This is where guys who look to commercial sex for other things other than sex screw up big time, and they pay a heavy price for it.

At the end of the day, women come and go, but you are forever.

I would like to apologise to the TS for digressing.

Adios!