View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

JH proceeded with the Jua Gen and held small talk with me. Somehow we talked about Lady Boss massaging for customers. JH informed me that Lady Boss knows about the hanky panky going on behind curtains but closed an eye to it but she will not do for customers as she's married.

JH told me that so far, customers wouldn't insist on lady boss doing it and has been respectful to her (as we have seen her kid running around the place when we reach the MP. Guess that I'm the only disrespectful customer who "pops the head out" to her on 2 occasions. But it was never told to JH though.

Anyway, back to Jua Gen, JH continued massaging the veins and nerves and gotten me rock hard throughout the massage. Finally, she asked me if I would like another "mouth" service as before.
Gave her the go ahead and she started blowing it.

I didn't ask her to expose her boobs this time as I want to enjoy my session. After several mins passed, i told her to proceed using hand as i know it's rather tedious for her to keep moving her head up and down constantly.

TBC