View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
When to my FWB rented house to pick her out in the morning. after i went in, straight away i go inside her room. After a while i wanted to pee. when i walk to the toilet, to my surprise, her house mate was fully naked brushing teeth. I suspect that her roomate did it on purpose as she know that i came and when we go out together she always compliment me alot.
I KNN trying to act gentleman and did not proceed to the toilet and told my FWB that i saw he full naked and should wait for her to finish then i go. After a while , i went out again , this time her room mate was still naked sitting on the floor cleaning her face at the mirror with door wide open.
What a beautiful sight but i cant do anything, not even to bang my FWB , as we need to rush to other place liao.
I would just compliment her and wink wink her