View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

The good thing here is i change new gal everytime i fuck here though there r a few regular ones from other houses whom i call over twice a week. Even if the new gals come to 1658a soon i can continue to call for my gals from other house. I will not go to their house direct if there r 3 gals i like from that house. U know what i mean Learn the divide n conquer method.

Example in house xx i like 3 of the gals. Since i find the facilities in 1658a suit me better I can call anyone of them to this 1658a house without the other 2 from house xx knowing. If i go to house xx direct then it is direct confrontation.

We hav to choose a few favourite hunting grounds perhaps 3 or 4

Anyway this 1658a according to okt only will hav a few new gals coming. It will still be a good base to luanch my hellfire missiles for the holes from other houses.

I can choose house xx to be my base. But i will not if there r 3 or 4 regulars of mine all in house xx.

Strategy in geylang cheonging. Now u know why many regular old cheongsters onky cheong in certain houses and not hop everywhere. I learnt this from an old bird.

Another Good thing about cheonging in geylang is they earn more than most of us here and i dont need to feed her 3k a month n she also will not request. On what basis? I can pay whenever i need to see the geylang gals. I cannot bao her. Ktv gals r much poorer in general thks to the monthly fees etc that they hav to pay but what the heck especially if ktv gals r here to play us out or we offer our heads to be chopped by them. A totally diff mode of head chopping.

Been thru it all. Here to share

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.