View Single Post
Old 29-03-2022, 10:44 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Jeng Kung Fish Ball Noodle Ban Mo

118 Phahurat Rd, Khwaeng Wang Burapha Phirom, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200
OPEN MON-SAT: 10.00 – 14.00
T: 087-082-5142

I got a tip of this tiny and ‘hidden-away’ fishball noodle from a friend and followed her right at the first opportunity. It turned out that this one doesn’t really need any more recommendation; this very shop has been around since the end of World War II, with the original wooden noodle cabinet still in use and visible. What a treasure!

The most-coveted item on the menu is their homemade prawn wontons, but they run out early. I tried having a bowl of noodle soup with everything, but you know what, I might be there on a bad day because honestly, I didn’t feel as impressive as I was led out to be. But all in all, not too bad, can go back and try again, hence on this list.

Jeng Kung is the name of the owner's brother. Now it's sold as a 3rd generation.

Jack Lua is his wife. Brother Kae is waiting to serve customers in the shop. The
shop opens at 10 o'clock, closes at 2 o'clock, but if the fish balls run out, they close first. Which Jay said that most of the afternoon, it's closed.
Oh, ask Jay. This alley is called chicken alley.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily