View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heneco View Post
Any follow up bro?
Sarah is her name. She's a syt and petite in size, probably less than 160cm. She had a nice pair of B cup boobs and slim figure.

After that encounter, we had flirty chats and she would send me pictures of her in changing room when she was buying clothes (no naked photos only photos of her trying on new clothes). She would ask me whether she looks nice in the dress etc. One say after work, she came over and asked me whether I would like to go shopping with her. I agreed and we went out.

She likes to wear spaghetti top and always looks so sexy in them. As she looked through the different clothes, I can't help buy imagine her in those sexy clothes. I picked one super sexy dress and cheekily asked her to try it on. She gladly took it and went to the changing room to try. I waited outside and when she came out, I got a shock. The dress was too short for her, almost revealing her panties. The top was very low cut and loose and its almost as if I can see her bra. She was pulling down the dress and covering her top as she opened the door. She pulled me into the room and locked the door before she relaxed her hands infront of me. She asked me does she look sexy and I said yes sweety. I said the top is too loose and I could see her bra. She was shy but replied let you see I don't mind. I pulled open her top and had a good look inside. She held my hand and was quite shy I'm doing this. I went closer and touched her boobs outside her bra and she squeeked a little. I pulled her to me and hugged her. She hugged me back and had her hands all around my back and even touching my butt. My hands went down to her butt and touched her butt. She had such firm and nice butt, soft and firm. I went under her dress and could feel her panties now and pulled up her panties a little and touched her bare butt. Her skin was so soft and tender.

Her hands came up to my chest and started to feel my muscles. I held her hands and moved it down towards my cock and she gladly touched it. I jerked a little at the felt of her touch. She asked whether I liked it and I said yes. She continued to touch and her fingers were finding the top of my cock. She definitely knew where to touch and I could sense this is not her first time touching. She then put her hands inside my pants and this shocked me. She was more open than I thought. By this time, my cock was fully erected and this made her horny. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled it down. She happily helped me and pulled down my underwear also. My fully erected cock was now infront of her. She seemed shy and asked me why so big. I said it's because of you. She held on to my cock and started stroking it, it's the best feeling I've ever had. I pulled down her dress top, exposing her bra and pulled down her bra exposing her boobs. Her nipples were puffy at this time. I stroked it a little and she jerked a bit at my touch. I put my hands fully cupping her boobs and squeezing it. She closer her eyes and I went straight to suck her nipples. She got a shock but slowly get in to my advances and even pulled my head close to her boobs so that I could suck more.