View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Holiday Inn Outram shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
About 10 years ago, there was a lady Jenny, aged about mid to late 40s. She provided excellent massage and very good JG. I always have a good sleep the next few nights after her massage. Her JG was so unique and I would cum so much each time. She operated the shop with 2 other ladies (who are probably in the late 30s or early 40s…one of them is called Mei Juen or something like that …very pleasant looking lady who would hug, press her boobs against my arm and french with me sometimes but offers nothing more than JG and touching her butt from outside her pants… haha

I brought a female colleague (quite a looker) there once for them to fix her back ache. She continued to go there a few more times with me as Jenny particularly did a good job in relieving her backaches. Mei Juen also massaged her a few times, would then describe to me what her naked body looks like haha, and also told me she would also cheekily stimulate her by massaging her inner thighs and nears her pussy until she became wet and she had to cover her mouth or stop them before she let out any moans (i was in next cubicle). Haha

Really missed Jenny’s massage and Mei June’s cheekiness
there should be one more ml qiqi, Jenny famous move is to lift your leg up while facing down....I have cum on meijuan legs before when she did a foot job for me...