View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: FL turn down money, concerned KC?

Personally I had an experience with gl wl. Sex was good. Wl is super pretty and a bod to die for. Heart aches everytime you know she was fking someone else. Until I buay tahan and give her money to go back when towards the last tail of her stint. I even flew back with her to see her family. I also asked myself how can I accept someone who was a wl before but I just take it as all of us are human and none is perfect. As long as she is willing to stop her trade amd take up a normal job.

I sustain her monthly. Flew over to look for her monthly too. Unless one day she suddenly broke up with me. Later I found out was she was with another person already. In fact I made her break up with that person and she was back with me, but months later she went back to that person again because that person gave her more money than me. No doubt, she may love you, but you have to understand wls love money more.

I have heard of successful stories but those were only if you can see her daily and ensure she is by your side daily. They give you all sorts of reasons to tell you why they work as wl. And how they also do not want to be in the trade and it is only temporary. But in the end, they may not be in the trade anymore but still a victim to dependency on money. So unless you can sustain them for life. Just to give a a gauge if your kc is a prc, now monthly they want at least $6000 as china cost of living is increasing leaps and bounds. There are tons of guys in china who can sustain with those kind of money. You think you are good looking? Wls are trained to serve all sorts of guys and they can be emotionless. The guy whom my ex gf wl is sticking to now is a very fat and face filled with pimples but rich. But if there were times I still get go trips with her to f her when she was still with the guy. All in all, I think I had given her probably around 90-100k for the past 2 years counting in gifts, the visits session when she was still working, and monthly allowance. And all in all, I think that fat guy she is with now had given her more. 80k is peanuts to her actually given she can earn that easily. There were times she asked for more but I refused because there are just many times I can no longer trust her anymore. Lets put itthis way, never ever trust a wl. They lie to get their way across. They are masters of kc. They know men like me are stupid enough. The same applies to all whether from ktv or FL. I had stupidly spent hundred of thousands on the entertainment scene and i am no saint myself and despite me saying all these, I know I will still fall into kc trap if I encounter a very pretty entertainer. These girls come to work just for money - be it through work itself or through roberts. They do not seek permanent love. However, I did not regret on the amount of money I spent though I am not rich and it is all hard earned money. I see it as I take it as I am among those who so call willingly give it to a temporary gf (yes as i myself do not see to have a future with them and I am only enjoying their physical attributes and emotional teh teh). I have relatives who gave up their families for prc hostess etc and in the end also did not turn out well when these relatives lost their wealth.

Not saying you cannot get love. My experience told me that one can. But the painful truth is, can you sustain that love? As bros put it. If that love can sustain hardship, the wl will not have to come hereto work already. No doubt it is tough finding a decent job in china and there are many poverty stricken 3rd tier province. But once they earn easy money, they will find it hard to stop (not necessary going back to the line but they will find sugar daddy). They also know youth and looks are the only assets they have and they are temporary. Perhaps maybe they may settle down eventually, once they reach mid age or have their own business. But many of them aee usually very bad eith money management as they soent tons on branded and facial care.

Those who truly love you till death are probably only your immediately family. Never depend on a wl to give you true love. If you are fine to play along and can sustain, then by all means. No doubt also that I may reealy put in some love there also, but ask yourself again if you can still love her if she grows old and with saggy boobs and butt. As of now, most of our love are just about infatuation physically and I too am struggling with that and yet to master not being kc when I see someone I really like.

Last edited by ps7432; 05-04-2020 at 09:21 AM.