View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The Guys Who Had Me

Hi all, I've been reading this forum for years as guest. Got inspired by a few of the sisters here in sharing their sex life, so I thought I'll step forward to share too, also sort of treating this like an open diary. Afterall, I believe every action in life makes me who I am, no point regretting anything ya? The only embarrasing thing is maybe some of the guys who had me before are active here...

I'm not that good of a writer and most of it is what I can remember from long time back ya? Sorry if I'm not as descriptive as other sisters here.

So here goes...

I'm in my late 30s approaching 40 (haha! late 80s / early 90s kid). Been raised in a very conservative household as I'm the only child in the family. As expected, growing up I led a very sheltered life... Driven around almost all the time, this enrichment class, that piano class, another tuition class. Mind you, I do appreciate all these even though my schedule was packed to the brim!

I come from an all girls' school in primary school so guys to me were basically drooling over celebrities. I have hardly any guy friends growing up - strict parenting... They were telling me not to hang around the rowdy uncouth youth.

I didn't do well in to enter an all girls' school in secondary. So my parents figured that choosing the school nearest to my home sort of meant they could keep a close eye on me. Hence I entered secondary school nonchalantly...