View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
bro you are sexperienced! those events you need to pay to participate right?
Bro Nesta,

Yes you will need to pay 70RMB for the event and it go like this. The speed dating is arrange in group of three. Firstly you will sit down with your group of three and had dinner together with other group of girls (so pray hard that at this time, you are grouped with some chiobu as this will be the longest time that you will spend with this girls face to face). Before the game start, you will given a piece of paper and pen to record girls telephone and name. Every table, there will be a number, so as the games starts, the men will be ask to transfer to another table in accordance to the table numerical arrangement to meet another group of girls and you will have a time of 3 minutes to do your intro and to find out the basic info on the girl you like. If you like that girl, don't be shy to exchange number.

The whole speed dating will last around 2-3 hours as there are many table and surprising girls are more than men (well that is the condition I am in last time). After the game or in the middle of the game, you can actually wechat or sms the girl you like and ask her out as that is a Saturday evening and they are prepared.

Tips: Wear nicely that demonstrate your wealth and act gentlemen throughout the session as SH girls look for wealth and gentlemen in a men but a devil while they are on bed. Do show a lot of kindness when you interact with them.

SH girls are the most elegant women in PRC, so 为国增光,conquer them and bonk more PRC elegant slut.

Happy bonking!

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Sex in the Corrupted City
Disclaimer: This is a fully frictional story