View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unable to maintanin erection for penetration

Did you try the Qigong master who is advertising in the forum? Given that she is an official advertiser, I can recommend you try. No sexual services. I don't think she's 33 as she says but given that there are no sexual services, her looks and age doesn't matter.

Go with an open mind. She will say until your health is really poor. Really 90 minutes of yak yak yak. Makes you wonder if you are about to drop dead anytime. All in the hope you will be her regular customer. But if her treatment really works for you over time, then it will be good time and money invested. Her massage is good. Real kung-fu. I just cannot stand her style of talking