View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex without Condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger2009 View Post
In 2004, I met a lady (she was a primary school teacher in the west side) online via the app called QQ. We talked for hours each night on QQ. After around a week, we decided to meet up for dinner in Suntec. We got along very well - she had great body and we talked about bikini. Somehow we decided to try swim in Sentosa beach at night. After the swim, we used the public toilet, around mid-night - and there was nobody there so we did it without condom. Then I sent her back home and we did it again at her place. I must say that she had the best boobs and ass ever. Her face was ok. We never became boyfriend-girlfriend because she knew I was about to go overseas for my master so it was just purely for sex. We did it around 6 times all without condom. ONce we did it in the open at Sentosa beach around 11pm.
owh you meet your partner in qq, i meet mine in sugarbook.live, also a social media web