Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
I tried Hana a while back - never got around to giving an FR but since i happen to see this and i have some free time i thought might as well :P

Looks wise, she's pretty - enhanced, but pretty. The photos are obviously filtered, but she's not too different from them i would say. She's also very welcoming and warm despite me being the first time i see her. I took two hours, and she wanted to give me a second shot, and really tried, but i guess working night shift takes a toll on the tiredness too ;P

very GFE, had a lot of cuddle time after first shot, and even after giving up for the second shot, and she even bothered to shower me. Do be aware that your mileage may vary though, i suppose the girls will decide for themselves how the chemistry is!

I have not yet had a disappointing time with any of VP's offerings before, so i'd say Hana is worth a shot. I've visited Wenwen (wow i miss her), Ivy (my favourite so far), Hana, Lucy (this one really drained me!!!), Felicia, Coco, Qiana. Seems like most are not in action for the time being - i hope to try Milan and Queen and the other classic ladies one day.

Long live VP!
Thanks for the sharing bro. Ignoring the Meitu effect, how many % will you rate her in terms of resemblance to the photo? And how about her body? Slim?

Since u asking about Milan, let me share the FR.