View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

She just smiled and dialed the small phone. “Hey, what’s up?” Carla said as she waited for a reply. Words filled her ears and her smile turned to a deep look of regret. “I’ll be there in about thirty minutes or so. Okay, bye.” Carla said tossing down the phone and walked over to hug Buddy. “I gotta go shower and run downtown,” she said caressing his chest. “Looks like we might have a serial killer on our hands and let me tell you, he’s a nasty one too!” Carla said thinking of the horrible things that were done to the young girl last night.

“You just be careful,” he reached up to caress her face. “I got me a damn pretty lady and I don’t want nothing happening to her,’ he added reaching into a small jar on the table. “When you get finished use this to come on in,” he stopped, wondering if he was moving to fast. He didn’t want to run Carla off like all of the other women he had known. “If you want too,” he added with a look of embarrassment on his face. 

Carla leaned in to kiss him. “I think that would be wonderful. You just be ready for some more fun,” she said pulling from him making sure her breasts brushed across his face. She quickly walked to the bedroom for her clothes and dressed. “You get some rest and be ready,” she said blowing him a kiss. “Bye, bye,” she smiled walking from the house.

Buddy watched as she ran into her house, wondering what it would be like watching her beautiful, tall body as the water from the shower ran over her. “Shit!” He said feeling his cock getting hard. “I better go get some rest or she might kill me,” he laughed, rolling his chair to the bedroom.

Carla stood under the hot water thinking of Buddy and his wonderful cock deep inside her. “It’s going to be a long night,” she sighed turning off the water. “You best be ready, because I’m going fuck you to death,” she smiled reaching for her clothes.

Carla made her way off the small elevator and quickly saw a spot of blood. "Everybody freeze!" She yelled to the ten or so policemen standing in the narrow hallway. "I have some kind of blood here. I want everyone to take a large step to the other side of the hall and be careful not to step on or in anything," she said in a firm voice pointing to the left side of the hall. 

Tommy ran from the hotel room with Carla's evidence collecting bag. "I can't believe I missed that," he said bending down to look. "It looks like some kind of tread pattern to me," he added watching Carla squatting down beside him and he couldn't resist looking between her long legs.

"It sure does," she replied seeing his eyes looking at her wishing he would stop. "You get out the tape measure and see what size wheel it is," she added pulling out her camera and began snapping pictures. "How bad is it this time?" She asked her young sidekick before going into the room. 

His face turned white. "It's bad Carla," he sighed. "It's ten times worse than last night," he said moving next to her. "I'm telling you, take a deep breath," he added putting his arm around her as they slowly walked in the room.

"Oh my God!" Carla gasped when she saw the headless body hanging by the ankles from the ceiling above. She grabbed her stomach when she noticed that the young girls' arms had also been cut off at the shoulders. "What did John say when he saw this?" Carla asked looking back to the body seeing that a very rough-cut saw blade had been used to remove the head and arms.

Tommy just looked at Carla. "Nobody can find him," he paused to look under the hanging corpse. "Not even Brenda knows where he is," He added looking at a large circle on the carpet. "It looks like the killer had some kind of bucket or something under her to catch the blood." Tommy said pointing out the mark to Carla.

"I don't even want to think about that." Carla quickly replied snapping off a few pictures of the girls' neck, the massive chunks of flesh and various things hanging from the neck. "I'll tell you what, this is one sick puppy!" Carla said pointing the camera up to take more pictures of where the girls' arms should have been. "Did you happen to see her head anyplace?" Carla asked looking around the small, dirty room, hoping when she died, it would be someplace nicer than this.

Tommy made a grim face and pointed to the small bathroom. "Same as last time. This guy really hates women," he replied leading the way to show Carla. Tommy lifted the dirty toilet seat and stood back. "He didn't do the nail thing, but it looks like he used something very hard to beat it with. I wonder if he was interrupted or something?" Tommy said to Carla, as he looked to her attractive ass, wondering what it would be like holding it in his hands.

Carla snapped off a few pictures and turned to Tommy. "It could have been. Most of these crap hotels rent by the hour," she said pausing to catch her breath. "You find the desk clerk and see who rented it." Carla added seeing Tommy's eyes moving up and down her as she walked back to the other room.

"I'll be back in a few," he smiled leaving her alone with the body hanging from the ceiling. As he walked down the short hall to the elevator, he could still smell Carla's perfume in his nose and his cock began to grow. What he wouldn't do for one night alone with the beautiful woman.

Carla stood back in the room wondering what kind of man would do something like this to a woman. Was he a young man that hated his mother, or maybe an old man with erection problems that took his anger out on them? Only time would tell.

She looked around the dirty room and saw something just under the bed. She reached down and slowly picked it up. "What?" She said with shock in her voice when she read the small business card.

"You find something?" Tommy asked walking back into the room. "The desk clerk said that a bunch of the hookers chipped in and rented the room out," he added moving next to Carla.

"I didn't find anything," she lied moving her hands into her tight jeans and made sure the card was deep in her pocket. "Let's get busy, I'd like to be out of here as soon as possible," she smiled to the young man giving him a teasing wink.

Tommy felt his cock quickly coming to life when he saw Carla wink. There was nothing he wouldn't do to get her in his bed. He had done other things to get girls' and wondered if he could also get Carla.

"When we finish, want to go have breakfast with me? I'll treat!" He smiled hoping she would take him up on his offer, giving him his opportunity to get her at last. 

Carla smiled to him and thought, 'what the heck'. "Sure," she smiled to him. "I think that would be very nice." Carla added not knowing of the drug in Tommy's pocket. 

Tommy and his close friend Jake had excelled in chemical research in college. Developing many various drugs that had enabled them to drug and seduce any girl they wished.

"Now I can't wait," he smiled at her thinking of all the things that he wanted to do to her and her beautiful body. She would be all his for as long as he wanted her and she would never know. "Let's hurry up!" He smiled lightly running his hand over her attractive ass.

Carla just smiled to Tommy, wondering if she had done the right thing or not. She hated the fact that he might get the wrong idea. She had Buddy and didn't have any sexual interest in Tommy.

HK Sexy Kelly Cheung's Men's Club Video

https://www.facebook.com/KellyCheung...6578135056769/

TBC