View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Lol...same one ML this round quote me this price maybe the same ML u had too.
But I had encountered asking more than this last time and I was like.....
My most frustrating experience was with a vanilla ML whom RTC long ago. Not AP. Pop her the question she goes into fishing mode, just keep saying can but her rates very high.. hinting for me to quote, which I initially play along say I don't want underquote and offend her, she just keep go to n fro her fishing till I a bit fed up just chin chye comment "can't be more than 300 bah?", she smiled and say more than that. Inside of me I rolled eyes and tell her in jest when I strike lottery then I play this question and answer game with her, suggest she proceed with SOP services..her face changed lol. But kudos to her deliver good services nonetheless. But seriously, that was at a time where Wolf site still thriving and S class FL hardly even breach $250, let alone $300, wanna earn extra also must study the market abit isn't it.