View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hello everyone!! Was quite tired with the quite frankly, shitty, experiences of late with MLs so went to try one of the more experienced ones :

MR for Qing Qing (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/qingqing-massage/

RTM: Yes
Value: Yes

Looks: 7-7.5/10 Milf but super well kept. Womanly curves and I think if you have a wife at that age who looks like that, then well, quite lucky. Face is quite pretty and friendly.

Body: 7/10 Couldn't really tell but had a stomach, decent boobs, however fully clothed during massage and sensual (Top is kind of see through).

Massage: 8/10 Definitely has experience, could've been just slightly harder but I felt it was a good effort and hit the right spots for me.

HDLY: 9/10 If there was a school for HDLY, she better be teaching in it. To me its what a HDLY should be, some teasing, a large part of massaging. Not really sure how else to describe it but it sure was relaxing.

HJ: 8.5/10. Takes it slow, has technique, very very accommodating. You can tell this person has experience.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive. Hygiene is 100% I have almost never had cleaner towels / massage bed, the location feels great.

Overall: If you're okay with a lovely milf with (I didn't try but I guess) lower playability, but with a good massage and a damn good HDLY / HJ, then she's your woman.

Damage: $100
Hadn't had a good HDLY for a long time. Thanks, bro. Think I will give it a try. Btw, does she operate in a spa.?