View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, wanted to share my FR on a new milf I recently stumbled upon:
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/emma-massage/

Location: 7/10 (For those that know where Melody operates from, she’s not too far off, similar modus operandi)
Looks: 8/10 MILF, I think late 30s although she claim early 30s. She comes across as like your neighbour’s hot wife, she was dressed in this one piece blue lacy nightie, relatively tall and slim build with her assets crowning the front of the nightie.
Massage: 9/10 (she told me she’s new, and did PT massage) but I slept through, that’s how I gauge if a massage is good or not, the last I slept was at Melody’s. So you all know la..
Sensual: 9/10, she told me to turn around, then started to catbath me, stood up and told me to remove her panty and nightie, so I slowly took it off her, and she gave me a peck on the cheek (really got the hot neighbour fantasy feel, lol) she then asked me how I like it done, I say I want to suck those small but ample tits of hers she came over (it felt enhanced, a little hard) but still good to nibble upon, my fingers were busy roaming south while her hands were slowly moving up and down my shaft, occasionally coming up to give my nipples a good suck- chemistry wise, ymmv but had a really good session and came in no time.
RTM: Definitely yes! In this milf market, to find a new gem which doesn’t cut unnecessary corners with high playability- please take care of her bros!