View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kinky peachy is here to play 😇

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypeach View Post
GREETINGS PEACHES XX

Im Lily Peachy aged 25, here to connect with you on a magical ride and all things nice. I have a cute face and a body to match. Height is 163cm and weighing at 60kg (medium build- no, not fat Nor chubby).

Long brown locks with soft skin and demeanour. Stats are 34C/26/37. by nature, you’ll find me a fun initiative girl. Happy to make you feel comfortable within my care, just as long as my efforts are being reciprocated when we treat each other with respect. I am no new in this line, so I have certain reservations I’ll list down below.

Due to school and other personal commitments, I won’t be readily available Everyday. Also, bookings are best made latest 90 minutes prior to our meet up. Will not entertain callers, spammers, scammers. We working girls have a list of blacklisted usernames and numbers that are updated regularly, so best believe, we will know.

PRICES (Hotel in The Central location and caps will be provided)

BBBJ/BJ - 250/1/1 (however you like, I can do it) (ok to free roam)
FJ - 500/1/1 (nice and sensual with organic moans, spank me if needed)

You may also opt for two shots at;

BBBJ/BJ - 350/2/90
FJ - 700/2/90

Saying no to anal/raw
Saying yes to CIM/COF at $50 extra
Ok with role playing/FMM/FFM at additional costs
Accepting local Singaporeans only no more than 50 years of age
Accepts cash and paylah only ��

You may find me at WeChat, @lilypeachy. Provide your username age and race with your bookings and preferences! Be nice and for any other questions please inquire within ��

WARNING: Please be socially responsible human beings. Avoid bookings if you’re feeling sick or have been ordered to be quarantined. Pre shower/cleaning after yourself is a must. I have the rights to decline you if you’re not compliant.

See you soon. ��
Bod looks fit ....