Thread: Letting go!
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Letting go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Last weekend my eldest son who will be 29 later this year told me he will be getting married in Dec. Make no mistake, i love his future wife to bits and we get on really well. I have met her parents on festive occasions and they are wonderful people. But somehow a part of me just cannot seem to accept the news. I know once he's married i will no longer be the 'main woman' in his life. Oh well, if there is any parent out there who has gone through this you'll probably know how i'm feeling. Sorry for the rant, just needed to let it out. Have a great day ahead and Happy Valentines.
The insignificant nobody me can understand how you feel as a fellow Human, & by your mere post of love, sacrifice over years, it is uplifting & gives hope to ALL Humankind.

You love your kids, sacrificed much & now that they had grown up, & even glad you love your child's partner in life...it's time to let go...

You will NEVER be alone. Your child WILL always be yours, forever, into eternity, as as you loved his partner for life too, she too is your beloved kid as well.

Life is never a bed of roses daily, but as long as there is love, it conquers all, thru simply invitations to talk, discuss & find solutions to resolve issues, in the journey of entwined life, of you, your son, your daughter in law, & everyone else that matters the MOST, as civilization is built upon the building blocks of the family, & its extensions, built up by your efforts for your kids to now grown ups.

You had lost NOT a son, but gained too a daughter that you loved too. The insignificant nobody me wish you all the best, & may all Humans share in your joy too.