View Single Post
Old 25-04-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2D1N tour in JB

The first great news was FL dome 2 (thai) in SG is open and many girls are flocking into SG. The next best news is JB is fully open and we can travel freely into JB anytime now!

Did a 2D1N JB tour over the long wkend and really enjoyed myself, since after 2 years cannot travel.

Day 1
Makan - Shopping - Makan
Went for 2 hrs clean authentic massage at 皇族轩 to loosen the muscles and bones. Booked with RubySexy after some research and felt like eating vietnam dish since so long never try Viets. Requested to book overnight (11pm - 7am) so that I do need to find hotel to stay. Booked Ruby (Mount Austin) as many good FRs on her. Nice young and tight body and right meat at the right spot! Really enjoyed my 2 shots with her. I'm sure she can get me to go for 3rd shot with her playfulness but I still have to save bullets for day 2.

Day 2
Makan - Shopping - Makan
Abit tired after last night war scene and all the shopping, so wanted to just opt for good massage with HJ. So checked RubySexy site again and went to Gambir Spa (Bukit Indah). Opt for no. 6 and was satisfied with the thai massage (with strength, not touch touch type) and happy ending.

OKT Bro is also very prompt in reply and good in communication. Thumbs up.
Overall left JB a happy man.

Hope more cheong places in JB will open soon so that can go in to enjoy at affordable prices

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)

Last edited by sometimes_only; 25-04-2022 at 08:14 PM.