View Single Post
Old 25-06-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

Cindy and i became the hottest topic in school, as we were both pretty (we are still pretty now, don't look like 40), we were caught holding hands, going to the same cubicle in the toilet, and we were caught wearing the same hairband(she braided it).

Topic get too hot, the principle have to stepped in, which also involves our parents. I was put to blame by her parents for leading Cindy the wrong way. No matter how much Cindy explains to her parents, her parents pointed all the blames to me for liking her daughter and trying to polluted her.

My mum felt pity for me, but she still couldn't believe that i dated a girl. I was sad, because i really love Cindy that time, but i question myself do i really want to continue having a relationship with girl.....

It just took me not more than 2 weeks, before i got transferred out from my school....

The fact is, Cindy's parents, who was also in some damn committee in school, decided to transfer me out, so that she can save her damn face... They make use of my sub standard grades as reasons, saying that i will tarnish the school image.

They transferred me to a school at Bishan, where Channel 8 use to film a drama there. (Hint: Fang Lao Shi)

perhaps i have to thank the damn school for transferring me out of that girl school, as this is where i started to turn straight.....