View Single Post
Old 28-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Yesterday went to Nana with Singrakthai, Jun|ch and one legend(for u to find out)and other friend who is not a samster. Went bar hopping from ground floor to 2nd storey and I must say G-string had improved alot for the quality of girls and mopst of them are SYTs and 1 young chick caught my eye which is no.11. She got the Yang Cheng Ling similarity kind of look but not until YCL standard lah.

Later we went to the newly open Rainbow 4 and I must say the Rainbow joints are making hell a lot $, I guess the popular girls in the previous Rainbows had made the way up for the new joint. If any bros want to try super slutty face bitch make sure you go and take a look at no.34 and no.71. The way they combined their dance steps can make your cock go crazy. They got the kind of Ayumi Hamasaki type of hairdo and look. And if you're into "Child Sex" Go for no.38 all I can say is that she looks like a doll with pretty face but from the view on the barstool, her ass is like a 12-13 year old size. I think if you dick goes in, it will be as tight like putting your dick into a keyhole...hehe. I was contemplating to book one of them but KNN today have meeting with boss so must postpone the crunch duel.

We stayed till the joint closed and Legend did not come here to waste his time just by looking. Got girl (no.199) saying it's her first day automatic ask to sit with him and Legend subsequently bought her a drink and all the small talk came into play. But me and Legend spotted another young girl(no.92) sitting across the table with her eyes looking at our direction all time and Legend say this type got connection(I would say she has the vixen look with a CFM face) and when she walked past us, she was stopped by Legend and he was in a middle of 2 way fight for his dough....so 199 cannot beat the more lau jiao 92 and she got to go.............so came to the point of discussion of the price and we tried to bargain with her but she was firm about it. So Legend cannot afford to let his trip come to a waste and obliged to the deal and off they went off together. Maybe we can wait for Legend to post his side of FR....keke