View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The bros here are just being fussy. No la I am kidding

But I just want to add my 2 cents worth on this topic on the overall value of Cat200 PRC now.

I know many bros have been complaining about the "steep price" of $200 and the overall decline of PRC legal wls.

Yes the quality has definitely declined after the pandemic and the price has increased from $150-$200. But to me, they still offer the best value for money in today's cheonging scene in SG - will explain why here:

The prices for alternatives - spas, FLs have increased steeply too. Just for comparison - there are a few spas which has appeared recently (1 of them just got shut down) that seems to be very popular with bros here. A lot of positive reviews gushing over their young & pretty MLs. I went down to experience for myself and here is my honest feedback:

The entrance is $58. For a simple HJ with limited roaming, it's $100 top up. That's a total of $160 just for a simple HJ. In my mind was thinking might as well top up $40 for a 1 hour FJ session at GL legal house.

Not all the girls there offer FJ, but for those who, they charge $200 top-up. Which means total $250. And even the FJ session is very basic one with limited service unlike in GL.

Environment-wise, it was nothing impressive too. Due to some water piping issues, the capsule shower inside all the rooms were not working and you have to walk half-naked to the main shower. At least in GL legal house, you get a huge bed with proper shower facilities in every single room.

And lastly, after paying so much, you still need to worry about the possible raids. All-in-all, I find the experience at GL legal house to be so much better than all these spas & illegal fuck shops which have been popping all over SG.

Sorry for the long post, but just a very feedback which I like to share with bros here.
Many bros here should know, for massage parlour, the ladies probably get $5 to $15 per hour even though the shop charges us $68 or $88. Because the massage parlour bosses know the massage ladies can earn more from the specials. Come on, most of us went to massage parlour before. We know what is what.

Yes, massage parlour is scary if you want specials, especially the raids. This is why if I go massage, I go at night or on weekends or public holidays.

I had my share of massage specials. You pay $88 for entrance fees, top up with $100 HJ and autoroam or else $150 to $200 for FJ. She also dont dare to strip totally, hush hush job.

In Geylang, we fuck with peace.