View Single Post
Old 19-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Re: Re: A disaster in Cambodia

Quote:
Originally posted by Rushie
Most hotels in Phnom Penh are girl friendly except for some 4 and 5 stars hotels.
For US$30, you can stay at better hotels like Holiday or Casa hotel.

For the hotel you stayed should be Golden Gate hotel not Garden.

IMHO, Casa hotel, which has a disco on ground floor and KTV on the second floor, is a better place to pickup girls. The girls there are mostly Vietnamese (US$50) and PRC (US$150) for overnight.

At Holiday Hotel, there is a Lounge where one can pickup girls but the quality is only so so.

Unfortunately, Manhattan Club is now closed. If not this is the best place for girls.
Casa I thought was $50 - 60+.

Yes, you are absolutely right. It is golden gate. I recently stayed at a Garden Gate hotel in India and got confused.

Casa is where I picked up the girl from. I just wonder why she decided to hike up the rate at the end of activities and she was leaving. May be becuase I treated her decent. Gave her some gifts, clothes and a big bottle of Nivea cream. May be she thought I was a soft touch.

You have any experience at KM11 ?

TIA