View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 05:59 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 6
nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!
Re: 🌸36D✔ Nude Syt English Speaking Jap Nuru B2B Auth Msg JG HDLY BooB fuck×2Hj🌸

More Reports For Gem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewkoon View Post
I have tried a few nuru with different gals and I must say Gem's nuru service is considered top notch.
Her 36D boobs are made for nuru. Soft and supple coupled with protruding pointed nipples. I can feel her assets especially the nipples gliding all over me which was very arousing. And her soft moanings, boobs fuck and bj all adds to the effect. Not to forget her pussy hair giving my little bro a thorough wash as well. She’ll spread her legs and gave me a virtual fuck without inserting my dick in. She makes it look like she’s enjoying using my prick as a sex toy, rubbing my shaft on her pussy ..lol. Knn writing about this experience makes me horny again. Definitely top nuru service.
Pleasant lady nice smile nice chat nice stay alone apartment and excellent service!
Heaven… I’m in heaven!
Decided to try Gem after looking at her sexy pose.
Looks exactly as like her pics. Pretty and voluptuous. I requested for her to dress in the lingerie she posted and she promptly stripped naked and slipped on the revealing lingerie. My rod instantly woke up!
Massage was good with heat pad. After turning around
:I couldn't keep my eyes off those boobs and started fondling those nice soft neh neh and proceeded down south to her cave. She requested no digging which of course I respected. After some light touches I could feel the bushes becoming moist. All these while she gently strokes my shaft and gave off soft arousing moans while giving the cfm looks.. Shot my load cleaned me up and proceeded to give head massage and after some time another round of pure bliss. Shiok!Gem is a nice lady to chat with and not a time watcher. Worth the visit and will definitely return for her.
Kissed my cheek before I left. Very satisfied with this gem.