View Single Post
Old 22-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What happened to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldshower View Post
Thank you all for the input. I will probably start to resume my exercise first.

Adding more context:

When we are in foreplay, my penis is still standing. But when I am done with licking her or when I can put it in, it suddenly went soft.
Am I afraid of something that I am unaware of?
I have that experience too, could be because i was concentrating on licking her and not really concentrating on the whole sensuality of the session. My dick will lose some hardness after a while but no biggie, i just have to rub my semi hard dick on her vagina to get hard again before going in. Trouble is if you start to get anxious and keep asking yourself in your mind "oh shit...am i going to get hard...am i going to get hard",you are never going to. Relax and treat it as a no issue and part of process of sex actually.
Alternatively, why dont you 69? That way, both of you can maintain stimulation and then when you are ready just have her reverse cowgirl you..