View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha i tot the situation is the other way round in Sillypore...u try pickup ONS in a Thai joint in Sillypore, i can easily spend 300~400 and still ended up in GL whereas in BKK my friends can even pickup 2 and spent onli less than 100 and later another joint i spend less than 100 for enuf drinks till silly for 8 person with my friend dancing n joking around with every single girls around us (at least got 5, i took one hehe)

i think its the place more likely, RCA r mostly for younger crowds they they wan face mah, so of course everyone will dress to kill la and those not yet out to working/nightlife will tends to be more shy compared to 21/22 yr olds

didnt find anyone chio us open bottle thru out so far leh, even got in Soi Cowboy got one in Tilac n one in Baccarra say they likes Silliporean more than Japs or Korean, i know cus i bio them very long no response then only when i chio them come over open my mouth they told me tot i jap dun dare come...hear Japs & Korean r veri rough n cheap charilies towards those AGG girls

Bro u go disco sure dress up la, u wear wat go? shorts n slippers ah hehe
bro NE i agree wit u. Wow i notice u also another night owl ah